Author Topic: AutoCAD LT support  (Read 2453 times)

khoaphan84

AutoCAD LT support
« on: November 03, 2022, 12:16:04 PM »
Hello Debalance team,

Could you please make your tools to support AutoCAD LT as well? I only have the option to use AutoCAD LT due to budget limits. I have AutoCAD LT 2021 installed but when I tried to install Super Boundary, it said no AutoCAD version is found. Thank you!

Blank300

Re: AutoCAD LT support
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 01:23:09 PM »
Sorry khoaphan84, no answer on your question. I have the same question to the Team. I'd love to use TotalBoundary, but am a Autocad-light user as well. Can Totalboundary please inform us about the plans? Regards, Blank300

khoaphan84

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 06:48:52 AM »
I wonder why they don't respond. Even the contact form has captcha code which is completely unreadable. It's just like they don't want to really communicate and support.

Debalance

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 11:07:37 PM »
Hello Debalance team,

Could you please make your tools to support AutoCAD LT as well? I only have the option to use AutoCAD LT due to budget limits. I have AutoCAD LT 2021 installed but when I tried to install Super Boundary, it said no AutoCAD version is found. Thank you!

Hello. Unfortunately, AutoCAD LT does not support working with plugins written in C++ (so-called ObjectARX applications). To use SuperBoundary or TotalBoundary, you need a full version of AutoCAD.

Debalance

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 11:16:55 PM »
I wonder why they don't respond. Even the contact form has captcha code which is completely unreadable. It's just like they don't want to really communicate and support.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I'm already working on fixing this issue. In any case, you can contact us through the contact form located on the areatester.com website.